Thursday, August 26, 2010

Retro Thursday*

These are from around 2001. The first is a brave little fairy fighting for her kingdom. My original plan back then was to create 12 of these fairies, one for each month, and produce a calendar. Below is my sketch for January. Their attire and surroundings would follow the seasons. I plan to revisit this at some point - just have to find the time.




*In an effort to post something once a week I'll be showing an image from the archives each Thursday.

7 comments:

  1. One thing is clear to me after looked this art that is you are great artist,I appreciate you to make more n more calenders...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your art. The theme is great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this attire and surroundings would follow the seasons. I plan to revisit this at some point Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your art. The theme is great. Thanks for sharing...It shows the creativity..

    ReplyDelete
  5. u are a great artist..The theme is great..,I appreciate you to make more and more calenders...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this poster is something different but I appreciate it..This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality...thanks

    ReplyDelete