Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Retro Thursday* (a day early)

I haven't posted anything in a while. Unfortunately I haven't been working on anything new, for myself, for a while. I hope to change that in the coming month. But for now, here is something that I don't think I've shown before. It was in response to an online challenge to redo classic video game characters. This one is Nanase from Street Fighter. Not sure the year, but it's old.



*In an effort to post something at least once a week I'll be showing some artwork from the archives every Thursday.

11 comments:

  1. Nice image!!!I am a regular visitor of your site and have always apprecited your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nanace from street fighter, the image seems to be one of the fantastic video game of the classics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the above image seems to be like an original ninja fighter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was in response to an online challenge to redo classic video game characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am waiting for it from such a long time...Thanks for posting..I like this type of blog..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a regular visitor of your site and have always apprecited your post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a regular visitor of your site and have always apprecited your post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I am quite interesting in this topic hope you will elaborate more on it in future post..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's a good tradition! I'd love to start such traditions. like retro Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The image seems to be one of the fantastic video game of the classics.Nice poster....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these kind of vintage illustrations so much!

    ReplyDelete