Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hitchcock tribute at Gallery1988


Gallery1988 is putting on a show dedicated to the master of suspense, Alfred Hitchcock. The show opens Friday the 13th at their Venice location (214 Pier Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90405).
I chose to do a travel poster (surprise!) to the place where "The Birds" (1963) was filmed and set in: Bodega Bay, California. Can you see Hitchcock's famous profile in there?
I'm not limiting this run but there will be Giclee prints available.

* 100% cotton rag, warm white
* Acid Free
* Archival Museum Quality
* 270 gsm, 15 mil.

The reference photo of the seagull was used with permission from graphic designer and photographer Cindy Dyer. Please click on her name and check out her work.

4 comments:

  1. Loving your art more & more... just my style

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I purchase this?? And how much? I am in love with it! Please message me at tlwest70@yahoo.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete