Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gallery1988 Crazy 4 Cult show in New York!


The annual "Crazy 4 Cult" show at Gallery1988 is what drew me to the gallery. Ever since I saw the entries for the show a few years ago, I knew I wanted to be a part of it. And I finally am, which I'm thrilled about.

This year they are taking to the show to New York City. It opens August 9 and runs to Sept. 1. I chose the movie "The Fifth Element" as my inspiration. I initially wanted to do a movie poster treatment, but could not get this image out of my head. In the end, I'm happy I went this way. I think it's just different enough to stand out (there are over 200 artists in this year's show). We'll see.


12" by 24"
Limited edition of 50
Giclee on heavy archival paper
Hand numbered and signed

Prints available online after the show starts, or just contact me through my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment