Monday, May 21, 2012

Two new Star Wars travel prints debuting this weekend in Disney World


I'm very excited to announce the continuation of the Star Wars travel poster series. I've been working with Acme Archives who will be debuting the first two at the Star Wars Weekend in Disney World (Orlando) before becoming available worldwide. Pictured above are the ones that will be available this weekend (May 25 to 27). I'm not sure, at the moment, when Acme Archives will be placing them online for sale.

As an added bonus, Acme Archives has invited me down to Orlando to sit with them in Darth's Mall to sign prints and create a little art. So, I will be there most of the day Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Traveling comes with its positives and its negatives. I think we are more focused when we travel. It allows the girls to get away from their everyday lives.
    Flights to islamabad
    Cheap Flights to islamabad
    Cheap Air Tickets to islamabad

    ReplyDelete