Thursday, April 1, 2010

Retro Thursday

Whew. Another week went by without a post. Good thing I've instituted "Retro Thursdays"*. Here is something that I did in response to a challenge over at Conceptart.org (or at lease I think it was, this is a pretty old one). Anyway, the challenge was to re-imagine an old video game. I chose "Forbidden Forest" circa 1984, which I used to play on my Commodore 64 - loaded from a 5.25 floppy. Fun stuff.





*In and effort to post something at least once a week I'm going to drag images from the archives to show. Some will be very old and some not so old.

12 comments:

  1. That's nice the Another week went by without a post. Good thing I've instituted "Retro Thursdays..Thanks for sharing with us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog posting and very useful. I really appreciate the research you put into it Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make this poster with a lot of will,reality come out from this poster..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you issue me one copy of this poster I want this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I find a great image,its looking nice but I am not able to recognize this one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well its nice to know about this, Some will be very old and some not so old...Thnaks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this the challenge was to re-imagine an old video game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really its the challenge was to re-imagine an old video game..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can anyone explain here what this image is actually indicating?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really Fun stuff, This used to play on my Commodore 64 loaded from a 5.25 floppy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its a challenge was to re-imagine an old video game.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,

    ReplyDelete