Thursday, April 8, 2010

Retro Thursday

This one is pretty old, circa 2001, and mainly done just for fun. Practicing digital art, etc. I think I cropped off the head because I really didn't like the way it turned out. I found the original psd file for this and it looks like I did it at this pixel size. I guess I never really intended it for print.


*Retro Thursdays are an attempt by me to post something at least once a week. So, I drag something from the archives that may or may not have seen the light of day before.

7 comments:

  1. I found the original psd file for this and it looks like this pixel size.Thanks for great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your efforts but there is a need of perfection for making hands....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your imaginations keep it up,it make you brilliant painter..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindly post this again this was not complete...I want to see this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one the best pic I have seen. The old-school poster is looking great. Thanks for sharing this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This drag something from the archives that may or may not have seen..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though its quite old art...I think its still unique and attracting all the folks visiting here.. really cheers for sharing these arts dear author. Bingo game software development, Sports betting software developers

    ReplyDelete