Monday, July 11, 2011

Predator mash-up at Artoyz.com


GeekArt.net and Artoyz have teamed up on a gallery show based on blockbuster movies from the last half of the 20th century. I was lucky enough to be asked to participate. I chose the movie Predator. I had a few different ideas, but settled on a mash-up with the Grateful Dead logo.


Are there many fans of both out there?!? At any rate, Artoyz has prints available of all the entries on their site. Delivery of the prints will happen after the show ends in Sept.

12 comments:

  1. Predator is one of my favourate movie......I just love all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing designs!! A delicious and intriguing character who will enjoy thoroughly a good ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome !!Artoyz is a French company dedicated to sell, promote and produce Designer Toys and Urban Vinyl Figures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creativity.. The prints are just awesome and very fresh. Thaskn for sharing this post..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The idea of using theme from movie Predator is just unique and I am very much sure its going to be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very creative idea to use theme from movie predator.I think it rocks! keep it up...good going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything have a value with time so post your posters on time for more benefits..It is really nice..Great creativity..

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was an creative idea...The prints are just awesome and very fresh..Thanks for the blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great artwork! find it interesting...Nice work done I just love all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really inspired me, thanks for sharing such a great movie predator...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've gone through your website "ThinkGeek.com" and I find a great collection of nice posters there.!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very useful,.Thank you for the information..It helps me a lot because i love to have creative and futuristics style of my blog!..

    ReplyDelete